Monday 16 March 2015

Stone balancing art at Zurichhorn

I enjoyed a beautifully sunny Sunday stroll through Zurichhorn park recently. I love watching life in this gorgeous outdoor Zurich beauty spot, from the chic dog walkers to the incredibly talented buskers (one of my favourites actually plays a piano!) And on this particular visit I also came across some spontaneous art in the way of stone balancing sculptures. I have seen this once before on the coast in Devon in England where I used to live (oh, how I miss the sea) and even got the bug and began partaking myself! These seemingly impossible balancing acts are amazingly accessible to all. There is something wonderfully simple in the art of finding the perfect position for the stone to stand up all by itself. Try it and see!




No comments:

Post a Comment