Thursday 6 November 2014

Let it snow!

Well, who would have thought that we'd remember, remember, the 5th of November for snow! Just as I was missing the big bonfire and the fireworks that we've always enjoyed in the UK, it goes and snows. We were all buzzing last night to see the snow falling after a night and day of almost continuous rain. I just had to take a little walk around the village to enjoy it after putting the little ones to bed - and as you can see from the picture below I couldn't contain my excitement :) As the temperatures have plummeted hubbie and I started to crave a good beef stew (we don't eat meat too often since living in Switzerland due to the high cost) so we have spent a small fortune on ingredients and a very nice bottle of red to accompany it tonight. I can't wait. We may even have a fire tonight too.


No comments:

Post a Comment